Hi, my name is Adam, a UK and destination wedding photographer. I live in Sheffield with my wife Victoria and our two beautiful children Elijah Rex and Adelaide Dove. I have been capturing treasured wedding moments for 8 years now and feel very lucky to say I love my job. I came from a big family with five brothers and one sister, so I value authenticity, friendship and connection. I guess this is why I love weddings and completely immersing myself within the day.
Some fun facts about me…
– I’m an average DIYer and have recently finished renovating our 1850s victorian home, Chaos at 43.
– I have degrees in Business & Marketing, but please don’t ask me about the Seven P’s as I can’t remember a thing.
– I used to love reading, but I’m too busy with weddings these days. My fave author is James Patterson.
– I have visited most regions in France and would love to own my own farmhouse and vineyard one day.
– In relation to point above, I love a good red wine.
– I used to be a decent footballer and played on Bramall Lane twice, but I had more injuries than Jack Wilshere.
– Besides photography, I couldn’t live without music, coffee and ice cream.