Hi, my name is Adam Elijah, a UK and destination wedding photographer. I live near Sheffield with my beautiful wife Victoria and our two rascals Elijah Rex and Adelaide Dove. For the past 4 years I have been trying to get one photo of them both looking and smiling at the camera. To date I haven’t achieved this. Fellow parents will understand.
I have been shooting weddings for 8 years and I feel very lucky to say I love my job. I came from a big family with five brothers and one sister, so I value authenticity, friendship and connection. This is why I love weddings and immersing myself within the day.
Some fun facts about me…
– Average DIYer and I have recently finished renovating our 1850s victorian home, Chaos at 43.
– I have degrees in Business & Marketing, but please don’t ask me about the Seven P’s as I can’t remember a thing.
– I used to love reading, but I’m too busy with children and weddings these days.
– I have visited most regions in France and would love to own my own farmhouse and vineyard there one day.
– In relation to point above, I love a good bold red wine.
– Besides photography, I couldn’t live without music, coffee and ice cream.